Every cleanroom needs an air filtration system that can effectively remove even microscopic particulate and contaminants (AMC’s).
At Technical Equipment Sales (TES), we create efficiently designed fan filter units (FFUs) that can handle operations in any industry. Our systems create clean air environments in permanent, modular, and temporary field-based cleanrooms according to your facility’s required specifications.
Fan Filter Modules from TES
We offer a wide selection of fan filter modules to best fit different power requirements, facility sizes, decontamination requirements, and recommended degrees of environmental control. All of our 2 x 4 HEPA units deliver over 700 CFM for continually clean airflow. We can also add ionization for static charge removal or chemical filtration for AMC removal. For more pristine conditions, our SPX High Horsepower (HP) Air Filter units have an airflow up to 1,000 CFM to provide even more air filtration and circulation.
Our fan filter units can achieve air cleanliness levels required to meet ISO 8/Class 100,000 to ISO 3/Class 1 levels. Our systems use High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA), Ultra-Low Penetration Air (ULPA) or PTFE media filters equipped to catch particulate contamination.
Our four most popular units are:
- SPX filter modules, which are our standard and most cost-efficient FFU
- SPX Energy Efficient (EE) systems, which offer energy efficiency without sacrificing performance
- SPX Electronically Commutated Motor (EC) systems, which offer more control and integration with a control board or centralized control system
- SPX High Horsepower systems, which provide maximum airflow
Applications for Fan Filter Modules
Fan filter systems play an essential role in cleanrooms. Some of the most important applications include:
- Use in modular cleanrooms at construction sites or overflow processing sites
- Use in modular or temporary cleanrooms in the field
- Semiconductor manufacturing plants
- Pharmaceutical and nutraceutical plants
- Medical device manufacturing facilities
- Memory optical facilities
Our team can help you select the right unit to fit your facility’s size and specific application requirements.
Benefits of Fan Filter Modules from TES
TES can help your facility meet ISO 14644-1 Cleanroom Standards, BS 5295 Cleanroom Standards, and FDA Cleanroom Standards to ensure your cleanroom remains in good standing. Our HEPA, ULPA and PTFE filtration systems have the power and customizability to reduce the presence of micro-contaminants, static problems, and other hazards that can jeopardize your cleanroom. The benefits of our fan filter modules include:
- Quick installation. Our team can complete a new or replacement fan filter module for your company’s cleanroom with short lead times. We offer local installation services, on-site support, and post-sale assistance so your cleanroom can stay up and running faster.
- Field compatibility. If your cleanroom is modular or in the field, our specialized fan filter system includes a prewire package with minimal electrical hookup requirements reducing the installation cost by contractors. This simplicity makes installation and usage easier to manage in the field. Our team can help you select the module that best fits your size and voltage requirements.
- High-quality performance. Our advanced HEPA filter systems maintain optimal air quality control, no matter what the environmental conditions.
Technical Equipment Sales has been a leading provider of HEPA, ULPA and PTFE filtration supplies for over 30 years. With more than 60 years of combined experience, our skilled team can help your cleanroom remain free of particulate and or contaminants and static. Contact our team or browse our product catalog to learn more about filtration solutions for your facility.